The Chapel

A place of worship in a house?  Absolutely!  According to the archives in the nearby Angot Abbey masses were held here from 1620 onwards.  The chapel was used by locals who gathered there on Sundays or Bank Holidays.  Although destroyed in 1789 during the Revolution, it has regained its grandeur and comfort of yesteryear thanks to its mezzanine floor, its jacuzzi and the living room / bar that we’ve developed there.  The lighting in this beautiful 65m2 suite has been carefully chosen to accentuate the original framework, robust and well-preserved.  

**** AVAILABLE FROM SPRING 2022 ****

Back to home